|Version 11 (modified by r.bruskiewich, 9 years ago)|
BioHackathon 2008 presentations
List of proposed agenda
- Objectives of this hackathon and current status of Japanese web services - Toshiaki Katayama
- AdHoc Report on Japanese Agricultural/Rice Information Resource Integration - Offsite meeting with MAFFIN and NIAS in Tsukuba with Richard Bruskiewich
- From Web API for Biology (WABI) to Semantic Web API for Biology (SABI) - Hideaki Sugawara
- Current status of the BioMOBY project and vision for the future directions - Mark Wilkinson
- Moby, Legacy Apps and the Semantic Web - Paul Gordon
- Data, Services and Computational Resources Integration at the INB - Oswaldo Trelles
- The EMBRACE project and WS-I standard - Jan Christian Bryne
- Soaplab2 project to wrap up command line packages - Martin Senger
- Taverna (part of myGrid project) - Tom Oinn
- Generation Challenge Program effort at building interoperability - Richard Bruskiewich
(Note:through the courtesy of Richard, the last presentation has been postponed to 1/12 morning, for we have run out of time for openspace working. )
- BioHackathon_20080212_RichardBruskiewich.ppt (4.5 MB) - added by kibukawa 9 years ago.
- BioHackathon 20080211_JanChristianBryne.ppt (0.5 MB) - added by kibukawa 9 years ago.
(1.3 MB) - added by hsugawar
9 years ago.
FRom WABI to SABI
- BioHackathon_20080211_MartinSenger.ppt (108.0 KB) - added by kibukawa 9 years ago.
(4.9 MB) - added by markw
9 years ago.
BioMoby? Presentation - Mark Wilkinson
- 08Biohack-Japan-v5.pdf (4.6 MB) - added by ots 9 years ago.
- BioHackathon_20080211_PaulGordon.pdf (2.1 MB) - added by kibukawa 9 years ago.
- BioHackathon_20080211_Katayama.pdf (9.2 MB) - added by kibukawa 9 years ago.