|Version 2 (modified by ktym, 9 years ago)|
BioHackathon 2008 presentations
List of proposed agenda
- Objectives of this hackathon and current status of Japanese web services - Toshiaki Katayama
- From Web API for Biology (WABI) to Semantic Web API for Biology (SABI) - Hideaki Sugawara
- Current status of the BioMOBY project and vision for the future directions - Mark Wilkinson
- EMBRACE project and WS-I standard compared with the BioMOBY approach - Jan Christian Bryne
- Soaplab2 project to wrap up command line packages - Martin Senger
- Proxying legacy applications and CGIs into BioMOBY - Paul Gordon
Selected agenda to be presented in the morning session of the 1st day will be listed here.
- BioHackathon_20080212_RichardBruskiewich.ppt (4.5 MB) - added by kibukawa 9 years ago.
- BioHackathon 20080211_JanChristianBryne.ppt (0.5 MB) - added by kibukawa 9 years ago.
(1.3 MB) - added by hsugawar
9 years ago.
FRom WABI to SABI
- BioHackathon_20080211_MartinSenger.ppt (108.0 KB) - added by kibukawa 9 years ago.
(4.9 MB) - added by markw
9 years ago.
BioMoby? Presentation - Mark Wilkinson
- 08Biohack-Japan-v5.pdf (4.6 MB) - added by ots 9 years ago.
- BioHackathon_20080211_PaulGordon.pdf (2.1 MB) - added by kibukawa 9 years ago.
- BioHackathon_20080211_Katayama.pdf (9.2 MB) - added by kibukawa 9 years ago.